Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
ADDBC8BB-63E9-4CBF-A29A-C1630161599A.jpeg

A few observations. Manny is one dumbass head coach, Jarren Williams is not a smart QB, Tate is not fast and shows me nothing at all, and Nkosi gives us the best chance to win. If Perry doesn’t play the entire second half then Manny should be fired for sheer incompetence. I now believe this entire season falls squarely on this elementary school coaching staff.
Perry is garbage, too. I don’t know how people can watch what he’s done and still think he’s the answer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That first half made me feel bad for Enos, if that's possible. He has nothing to work with at QB. Williams is just stupid and not accurate, you can't be either to be a QB. Martell is HS quality - maybe.

Not sure how a new OC will do here if he can't install brains and talent to the QB room. Hopefully Van Dyke or Matocha are decent.

Advertisement
Canes do not have a QB. Hopefully TVD and QB transfer will help us be competent as for now, a HS team QB looks better!

Advertisement
I went to ******* Jumanji with my niece and nephews instead of the game....and don't regret it! That's how far Miami football has fallen.

This is what happens when things are a dumpster fire from the top; the team looks worse than it should. Just like great coaches make the sum greater than the individual parts, the opposite happens when you have a clown show like ours.

At this point the only interestingpart of this game for me is to see the young kids that haven't played much this season. I want to see Lingard get some carries, Payton get some balls thrown to him, etc. Other than that, the only other thing I care about is Manmy firing every **** coach on the staff sans Hickson and Fields.

The savior looks like ***, too.

Three four stars.

So Martell just gonna run every play?
Well, when someone comes in unblocked on every play, yeah. Why the **** don't they start Martell off with some quick, short throws or a screen to get him in a rhythm? One series is insulting. He didn't do any worse than Jarren and at least he didn't turn the ball over. Coach him up and give him another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back