Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One of the worse decisions and really started this mess is pulling Kosi at UVA.. develop him .. teach him .. he was our QB .. his confidence is shook and we ruined him .. kosi in a spread offense and we'd be decent .. this **** show Is comical . JW doesn’t care.. Tate isn’t it .. rn id I’d take 10-3 with kosi starting don’t think he’s Elite but our best to get wins

Advertisement
I don’t live with my dad and his girlfriend still. Have you ever held a mortgage? Have you ever held a lease in your own name? Have you ever financed and paid off a new car? How long has your longest job been? How long did it take you to get a community college degree? 8 years?

I well surpassed all of those things at your age. And I sure as **** didn’t act like a fake phag for attention from straight men.

You’re nowhere. You’re going nowhere. And as long as you want to burden this board with your fake ghey routine, which annoys the he’ll out of most of us, I’m going to make sure that you can’t do it in peace bc you don’t give the rest of us peace.

I’m going to pound you down to a pulp on here until your stupid act is eliminated or limited to the 20 threads per day you start.

glad I’m not the only one tired of his ghey Schtick....

Man we just got cooked at half time...you can’t bring up UM football and not have commentators laugh

Advertisement
The only positive I can find is at least Enos is gone after this game.

this is awful to watch and has been all season.

Advertisement
Jarren don't give a **** :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
I laugh only to not cry .............

Jarren can't be the starter next season to much up then down play ...........

Advertisement
Is there any grad transfers from the jerry Lewis all stars that can come play qb over our tards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back