Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love Enos "parting ways" with the University...he's a ****ty dude. Leaves Central Michigan abruptly to take a demotion. Leaves Alabama high and dry without warning. Lasts one season at Miami with a "mutual parting of ways" (whatever that means).

I'm glad he's gone, but can recognize, he's kind of a ****ty dude. The interviews lately tell you what kind of guy he is, too.

Fvck'em. Hope he goes jobless.
Can’t make character judgments based on what little we see from media. Even the Alabama story was a bit of a rumor, and we never know what’s going on behind the scenes. From his Miami interviews he seemed a bit dumb and stuck in the past, but I wouldn’t say ****** person

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t care who the OC is, if you can’t complete the forward pass when guys have space, it just does not matter.

Advertisement
Can’t make character judgments based on what little we see from media. Even the Alabama story was a bit of a rumor, and we never know what’s going on behind the scenes. From his Miami interviews he seemed a bit dumb and stuck in the past, but I wouldn’t say ****** person

Actions > Words

Advertisement
After the last 2 games THIS is what you have come up with the last 3 weeks? Get JW out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back