Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
.Matocha, bruh
I hear u but I'm not buying into any QB that wants to play here. I'm done evaluating QBs. When U come here every off season u see the dmoney QB articles and it's all sunshine. I don't trust no one anymore on evals...it reads good but it never isn't. **** I thought Perry was the real deal and I actually think he's best but he is what he is. We need something we need a Lamar Jackson a sfla savage that we don't pass up like fools next time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if this is the offense protesting to make sure Enos is actually fired. Maybe they assume if they don't score any points he has to be gone?

When we didn’t score on that pick I knew we wouldn’t punch it in

Shut out on deck folks

Advertisement
Honest question - anyone else watching the Oline closely? I remember Gaynor having one of the nastiest HS tapes out there and i've watched him a few plays where he's just standing in front of a guy just kind of touching him. No punch. No driving. Is he and everyone else doing the same every play? Has Barry coached them not to be mean?

What exactly is a new OC going to solve wrt awful OL that won't be any better next season?

Advertisement
The GOAT has spoken.

1577404516126.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back