CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’re different this year, I thought we were gonna fold but we fought back. Van Dyke… man some of these throws are just so elite. The sidearm action on the screen, the end of half throw to restrepo, deep ball to Horton, and then across the field to George. He is in his bag to say the least.

Dawson looks like a great hire right now, and I knew Guidry would be solid.

It’s time to take over this half. Let’s see if we have the ability to shut this **** down. No dumb mistakes…

We will need to run between tackles.
Also The flats should open up w extra pressure

Dawson will need to adjust more than d
They are gonna throw everything at us

Everyone except for @nystateofmind and the guy who posted the *** soft ****. Didn’t realize she was Lebanese too
IMG_8465.png

Advertisement
Jumbo Fisher sounds like a NASCAR pit-crew runner, he’s such a country bumpkin lol

What’s weird is he’s actually from West Virginia, even though he sounds like he’s from the Deep South.

But between him & Randy Moss, where do West Virginians get that country twang from?

Is West VA considered the South?
Not to make it boring but it was founded by a bunch of poor hillbillies from VA as a state so that might explain it.

Question from the reporter should have been, “hey Jimbo, you were gifted 14 points with 2 drives starting inside the 15 yard line, but your team was only able to score 3 points the rest of the half, what the **** is your famous OC doing up there in the booth, is he jacking it to **** sites up there or what??”
Prob fighting with his gf about why he can't get her a job at a&m🤣

Looks like that for as bad as Mario completely ****ed up your one hiring on his coordinators, it’s possible that he completely nailed it this time

Advertisement
The crowd attendance sucks during a day game, numerous miscues with two ending in touchdowns, horrific drive killing penalties.

There was a time where the team would have completely laid down after that but to bounce back and go up with the lead is a testament to the culture changing. The boys showed toughness.

But now.........YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP......

You HAVE TO KNOW that you are SUPPOSED to BEAT this team.

Come out in the second half and take the next step in the process. Show that you KNOW how to now go out and win games vs a worthy opponent.

They are going to take some shots. We’re getting good pressure, but they’re gonna try to throw some haymakers I think. Jimbo and Petrino will go out swinging.

Would love for one of our highly touted safeties to snatch one out of the air, that would be hugeness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see what Petrino comes out with in the second half. You know his adjustments will be there. That said, I trust our coordinators to be able to figure this out, compared to last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back