CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Texas A&M is a very average team but Jesus Christ, Miami is so incredibly unprepared.

No film study. Purely self-inflicted wounds.

ZERO special teams.

Uncovered receivers. Untouched walk-in touchdowns.

This is beyond pathetic.

Advertisement
He’d be “ it “ right now with the score 10-7 and the ball.
Remember he tried fielding a punt inside the 10 last game. Who the **** knows if he learned. He sure as **** didn’t on the return to open the game.

Leonard Taylor has had zero impact. Y’all trashing James Williams but at least he’s been involved in like every tackle.

Advertisement
stuff like this is how I know we're still a poorly coached team.

It's the details man. we r the same... 20 yrs the same.

penalties
poor special teams.

yall keep worrying about OL and all american safeties and WRs....

bro catch a punt first.
play a game wo procedural penalties first.
stop making stupid mistakes first.

house of cards we got here
i truly cannot comprehend how we are incapable of getting a coach who can get us doing the absolute fundamentals right. this hasn't changed for years and years and years.

Offense need to put a drive together. Stay in the game and keep fighting. Took some haymakers and we still in there. Time to swing back

Advertisement
Team just can’t get out of its own way. It’s that simple. The last team to beat themselves in a big game against us was ND. That’s the only one I can think of in 20+ years. Every other game it’s us shooting ourselves in the foot or playing like ****.

Advertisement
pouring-alcohol.gif

That is on Mario. You keep your sure handed returner in a game like this especially backed up. When I saw Restrepo wasn't back I said ahh s#%..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back