Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know we arent. There are teams in the ACC with much better offense than this TX AM offense and they will finally attack this defense.

Im gonna keep it a buck tthe weakness in this d is the secondary and their tackling.....Its some acc teams real soon that will test that...and with this offense....woosh.
UNC cannot stop anybody. VT is horrible and so is UVA. Comes down to Pitt.

Advertisement
say what you want about the playcalling, but the recurring issue with this team is that it's still ******* dumb.

Blades doesnt hit the returner when he muffs it.
Tyrique muffs a punt and gives them the game
Williams makes another dumb play and puts the d in a bind in a critical point of the game. so far his career has been making more game losing plays than game winning ones.

this team misses on the ****** details and its been that way for 2 decades. Until I start seeing our guys consistently making heads up plays, the expectations should be on the floor, right next to this teams collective football IQ

Know we arent. There are teams in the ACC with much better offense than this TX AM offense and they will finally attack this defense.

Im gonna keep it a buck tthe weakness in this d is the secondary and their tackling.....Its some acc teams real soon that will test that...and with this offense....woosh.
The amount of kool aid or drugs in here is amazing.

We watch our rivals WIN, then say they will
lose every other game they play.

We watch us LOSE a very winnable game and then say we will win every other game we play..

The drug crisis is real.

Advertisement
I hate to break it to you, but coaches who believe in themselves and their ideals and keep pounding a square peg into a round hole end up unemployed.

You design your O around the players you have, not the players you hope to have someday.
I agree with you! We aren't playing to our QBs strength. Even last year he struggled big time until the second half. I don't think he is the guy for us if we want to play a different offense.

He won the QB competition by default last year since Garcia got hurt the game they split reps after King was out

Advertisement
You take away that muffed punt and if borreagalas field goals were straight we win. Van Dyke looked good.

Would the two we have committed quality?
Honest question. I respect your opinion.

The current 2 we have are guys you get the ball to quick in the bubble game and let them do their thing...yes. They are wayyy more shift than anything were trotting out their now iwtht he ball in their hands. The only 1 that has shiftiness with the ball in his hands is Brashard Smith and he just dropped a gimme medium route pass.

Also with the bubble being given to you..we shouldve thrown it even more this game. Both wrs we currently have committed are under 5'10 as well another thing to consider with the route concepts were trotting out there.

It’s always a concern when a new playbook is introduced & ur #1 WR is gone. There wasn’t much chemistry w/ any other WR last yr other than Rambo. It was pitch & catch. Now? U can clearly see there’s chemistry issues
Agreed. Not accepting it. All these WRs and the QB were here last year or more than that together for some. It is on them, too.

Advertisement
If we ran a spread offense that never has any idea how to run the ball and throws it 350 times with these receivers and shook to death TVD we would've been 3 and out machines and lost 39-0.

Sorry fam but that A&M team is not scoring 39 points on anybody

It’s always a concern when a new playbook is introduced & ur #1 WR is gone. There wasn’t much chemistry w/ any other WR last yr other than Rambo. It was pitch & catch. Now? U can clearly see there’s chemistry issues
I'm sorry bro but the fact that TVD needed Gattis to tell him to get the phone numbers of the WRs and include them in throwing sessions was shocking to me. How does the QB1 of a P5 team not organize daily route running and throwing with his receivers? Seriously shocking

Advertisement
Guys we looked tonight the same we've looked for the past 15 years but I'm feeling positive about the remainder of the season 👍👍👍

As soon as we muffed that punt I knew it was the same Miami that it always is. And as much as thing can change given how our schedule is slated, these receivers will never get to the level they need to ensure us easy and consistent victories. Tonight was against a DEPLETED TAMU secondary that had 4+ guys suspended or ejected and we still couldn't get seperation or know how to catch a ball.

This is going to a painful, hard to watch season as it always is. But we're Miami fans, we're used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back