Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, they had exhausted true freshman at corners blanketing our trash receivers. Van Dyke lost any 1st round pick chance this game too, very pedestrian QB.
You do know draft status isn’t decided by 1 game right?

Advertisement
We win with athletes, with tempo, line up our WRs and go deep every time… tire those DBs out

WRs can't scheme themselves open. TVD hates this O for a reason. You can see it in his eyes. It sucks. Last year the O was humming. This years it's choking.
Even if he's right you can't go out there expecting to fail or guess what... you'll fail. We need someone who believes it can happen. Get tyler to believe or find someone who will

Yeah i don't know WTF these emotional dudes are watching.

We out-gained TAMU and moved the ball all night. The kids blew it when it mattered.

You can't fumble a punt, get timely holding calls, missed two field goals and drop 3rd/4th down passes.
I was telling everyone I was with tonight that Miami was the better team tonight and wasn’t even close…they just committed the dumb/immature mistakes like they have for the past 15 years. Insanely frustrating game.

Advertisement
what a ****ty loss, but it feels so much different than before, we played well enough to win, it was the players failing, not the schemes or coaching. like the previous poster said, dropping balls, penalties, stupid mistakes. Mario has our program going the right way
I don’t think they played well enough to win, but the opportunity was definitely there if not for all of the stupid mistakes.

Advertisement
Things I like: OL, defense played well as a whole. Knighton and Parrish, no big injuries

Things I didn’t like: Playcalling, TVD, and WRs, special teams

THE WRs: I think they might be one of the worst WRs corps in CFB. They don’t know how to run routes, whether that means angleing their routes away from the defenders, being creative in their route running, or even making simple routes crisp and sharp. Last but not least they can’t catch.

This was one of the worst managed games.

Drops, clock management, play calling, ST, TVD 2nd yr woes…this chit was frustrating af, ESPECIALLY after seeing App St beat this fck team. ESPECIALLY after seeing UofM hang 59 & are avg. 50+ ppg, playing at G5 teams thus far.

I didn’t like the victory against So Miss; we didn’t look good that game.
You said it on the pod before all this started fam. Realistic expectations.
It's on both the players not executing and coaches corching

20220918_003030.jpg

How the fvck do you lose to this sorry *** team....look at their offense?
Sucks we are the better team and literally play conservative and beat ourselves with so many drops and BS plays..Steele and defense did an amazing job today.

Advertisement
Had **** near 400 yards of offense… Gattis didn’t tell TVD to run on 3rd and long or miss open wrs when they were open. He schemed guys open multiple times, not much more you can ask for. You execute and it’s a different story.
The thing was Gattis is last week playing with tempo worked. There was zero tempo tonight. Van Dyke didn’t make most throws, WR’s didn’t catch, and the OL had a couple of key penalties.

Advertisement
They text back “which plays were for us”
The RBs are currently the strength of the team . Do you know see what happens when we tried to lean on the receivers ? They’re not to be depended on

Literally getting hit in the face mask with the ball because they can’t catch miss me with the scheme complaints man

Reactions: JD4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back