Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are you still saying that if Smith catches that ball?
Question some of the play calling and the Offensive execution was terrible from the QB to the WR’s! Special team execution also let us down!
O-line was very good, RB’s where good and the D was very good!

Please miss me the next time someone wants to say we don’t need to go anywhere but S Fla for WRs cause they’re a dime a dozen down there…yea I know there’s a couple elite ones we keep missing on but where the rest of the dozens we can’t find cause all of our dozen suck..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't believe we scored 9 points... 9!

Too many mistakes and offense just stalled out too often. Too many missed opportunities...

Disappointed in Gattis. We all knew our WRs, especially without X, weren't reliable.. we had way too many throws to the WRs and not enough to Arroyo/Knighton/Parrish...

RBs (1) and TEs (7) had 8 catches total
WRs had 13

RBs should have had at least 8 catches....

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Wow so everything and everyone sucks. We just need to keep playing TAMU so that we look somewhat competitive and "on the right track"

Advertisement
That early 3rd qtr drive to the 10…TVD option on 2nd and goal from the 10? I hope that was his ad-lib and not a designed run.

I would’ve been happy with a close loss for this game 2 months ago, but this game 100% should’ve been a W. There were so many missed opportunities in this game that ****ed me off. Gattis called an awful game. So many dumb mistakes.

Cause Wr aren’t open it’s what Kirk keeps saying. A&M backups locking up our WR it’s pathetic
Gattis can't scheme them open to save his life. Horrible, horrible hire.

I like our D, a lot. VERY proud of how they stepped up. However, everything on the O side of the ball, including Mario's management, is middle school. This is exactly what many were afraid of, myself included. You have a good QB, and you design an O that can't get WRs open. These same dudes got open last year. What happened? Gattis. Horrible fit. Horrible hire.

Next time, hire a man with a cutthroat attitude on the O side of the ball. It's 2022, not 1992. This O sucks, and it's the O Mario wants.

We completely outplayed them, as crappy as it may have looked. A handful of critical errors cost us the w here. Defense showed up huge, OL was dominating the LOS. Passing game looked out of sync the whole night. Mallory, Arroyo, and George the bright spots

God dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back