Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We ******* suck.
Did you think this would be fixed in three games? lol you’re dumb. Why are you so stupid
? We’ve lost these games since 2005. You thought it’d turn for us tonight? lololol here we go
I thought our coaches would call a good enough game and not leave us at a disadvantage. Gattis has had bad personnel choices. If guys are dropping balls you sit them. Very scared olaycalling. TVD hasn’t been good either. I get that. But both can be bad. Mario has had awful game management. I thought all that money would at least not have us at a disadvantage from the guys in charge.

Recruiting is the only thing that matters. Scheme is not going to save us.
Recruiting is certainly important, but if your coaches can't put your players in position to make plays to win games, it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Pathetic and fitting. Zero silver linings from this game. This isn’t Bama or Georgia on the road. It’s a 4/5 loss tamu team missing a ton of players. They are not even close to where they need to be. Missing legitimate talent all over the roster.
We knew we weren't very talented from the jump, only so much you can do. The biggest issue right now is Mario offense looks like it's from the 80s. We held the ball for almost 34 mins and we have 9 points, that's insane

Advertisement
LOL

Anyway, Mario has had a very bad gameday coaching outing. He’s coached like a total puss, and essentially given this game away. Along with sloppy play and costly discipline errors.

This is what happens when you coach conservative FB. Everything has to be perfect in order for things to work and players get tight.

Awful decisions in the redzone by Mario and Gatis.
Just stop watching. I would call it the same way if my QB couldn‘t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Advertisement
, Miami played good enough to win. The receivers dropped a bunch of balls. TVD missed a bunch of wide open receivers. At some point this on the receivers, some of you on Mario you guys have no idea obviously, somebody probably never play ******* football

Advertisement
Wes in making plays. He should never come off the field again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back