Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
On 3rd and 24 TVD literally runs against a 3 man rush after waiting half a second and he freaking slides before anyone even hits him. If you're going to run it in that circumstance you run forward until they bring you down man.

These half a$$ **** from our QB is not the way

He probably hurt his shoulder in the SM game and they kept it under wraps tight. Something is wrong.
Yeah. The pass that K. Smith had to slide for should have been much better. Been like this all night. Accuracy has been miserable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I turned down hot new ***** to stay at home and watch this boring *** football game.

If we gonna lose i wanna lose with a high powered offense...not crossing routes and counter runs all day. This is gonna be a hard to watch offense approach for awhile ...im telling you. They know it too offesively

There’s a good 8-10 players I’m so ready to see graduate. And never touch the field for us again.

How much money did we pour into this corching staff again? Mario the oline expert seeing his line implode. Special teams coaching muffing punts and not lining up properly. Lulz

Advertisement
They should be calling timeouts now you can never get more time on the clock you never know when a fumble is gonna come.

Advertisement
😂
You sound like the dorks that scream from our stands every Friday night.
If you can't see how this team is better as a whole then you're fvckin' blind.

Team looks way better

I’m just confused why our offense looks so bad with a returning 1st rd QB and pretty much all of the other starters. Better OL, etc.

It’s not like Harley and Rambo were 1st round studs

Lost to a team with 1/3 of their starters out on defense - think about that. Then realize we couldn’t score a touchdown. Mario is no different than any of our previous coaches over the last 18 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back