Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He probably hurt his shoulder in the SM game and they kept it under wraps tight. Something is wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pathetic and fitting. Zero silver linings from this game. This isn’t Bama or Georgia on the road. It’s a 4/5 loss tamu team missing a ton of players. They are not even close to where they need to be. Missing legitimate talent all over the roster.
We’re missing talent all over our roster, too.

Although, I’m not happy with the red-zone offense or the special teams.

Advertisement
Typical Mario Cristobal offense. Only taken me 3 weeks before I've given up on his pro style slow as a snail offense. I thought he would change his ways after Oregon but nope he brought that same **** here.

Pathetic and fitting. Zero silver linings from this game. This isn’t Bama or Georgia on the road. It’s a 4/5 loss tamu team missing a ton of players. They are not even close to where they need to be. Missing legitimate talent all over the roster.
This is why I said I’m in 3 year rebuild mode. We don’t have the players currently

iM GLAD SOMEONE ELSE SEES WHAT IM SEEING.

Its the reason ppl said Jacolby George was jogging on his route int he first half...he wasnt a true option he was like the 3rd read for TVD.

tO BE HONEST THEY ARE GIVING US THE BUBBLE SCREEN....tAKE IT AND THEN TAKE YOUR SHOT DEEP OUT OF THE SAME BUBBLE LOOOK. i SAW lASHLEE DO THAT MULTIPLE TIMES.
I’ve seen it several times tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back