Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOVE MARIO but this what the EXACT FEAR with hiring him. Slow *** anemic old school offense.

Wtf did he not learn anything under Saban? Or watch Lash as OC last year with the same team (minus 1 WR rambo). ******* joke

I didn’t know Mario was calling plays and tempo.

We're catching up! A safety turns this into a 6 point game.

catching up eric cartman GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Lol I see the narrative is playcalling despite just putting together a 16 play drive and getting points starting from the 1.

We wasted half the 4th quarter to call a 2 yard pass on 3rd and long and settle for yet another field goal.

Banking on getting our 1st TD and 2 point conversion in the last minutes of the game?

Advertisement
WTF are we watching? Keep going down the field to go for a fg. Outplayed these fools so bad just to lose

I mean, is this Gattis? The play is set up for an underneath route? Shouldn’t that be TVD’s last read?!?

Advertisement
Defense is going to have to create an explosive turnover. This has been pretty underwhelming by Gattis

There really isn't much difference between us and Texas AM, this was a winnable game for us. Take away the 2 FG misses and the muff punt and we're winning 15-10. Only difference is that have speed on the outside and we don't. Both offenses are ugly AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back