Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Glad he made a **** poor pass. I would've feared for Redding's safety when he dropped it.

Advertisement
Redding would still be running

That….you just can’t. Un ******* real.

Say whatever you want about scheme, Gattis, receivers

TVD is shook. That’s a throw he makes in his sleep and changes this game

That was hard to watch man. I’m hurt

Man Gattis has been alright besides that last red zone drive. This is cringe worthy watching pass plays develop and fail.

Advertisement
You think Tom Brady had receivers at New England besides those two-three years he had Moss and Brown? Nope??

He still completed passes. I know. nFK and best QB ever but fine, I am taking it to the extreme. But you can’t miss the easy throws when dudes are open.
Pressure got to him.

TVD - bad game. Redding - bad player. JMO.
Was it just me or did it look like Redding slowed down a bit right before TVD threw the ball? Still wasn't a good throw, and a horribly long developing play. I hate this O, and I hate that Mario will be that pound a square peg into a round hole coach. Doesn't matter if you can run the ball if you can't score points. You win games by scoring points, not by getting rushing yards. Feels weird to even have to say that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone preoccupied with figuring out if it’s TVD or the receivers fault…. Why not both? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I was at the Cuse game today. Their qb made throws under pressure to win it for them. Took shots all day. TVD needs to man up and hit the wide open wrs. That was a 40 yard play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back