Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Williams can’t tackle in the open field and is good for a penalty or two a game. Steed is still awful after being here for a decade.

Advertisement
This is where you get embarrassed or make it a game. God damnit got get run out of the stadium.

Advertisement
At least this game was close at halftime I guess, most of these games ain't. However, new year same result can't compete with decent P5 teams
Sadly, looks like this game or moment is too big for us right now. Hopefully, we can keep it respectable.

Im actually happy with our coaching for the most part. We need upgrades in speed and/or talent and some is on the way - like at LB. Get some WR’s and CB’s to add to the class we have and that’s a really good start.

Advertisement
This offense is a joke. TVD is a joke. Our WRs are a joke. Right now I'm looking at the same Miami team I've seen for almost 20 years. The only thing that would make this fit better if it were a cold game and players were huddled around the lamps.

Gattis needs to peace out

Another disappointing game. The media was hyping us and ripping on A&M. They lose two players to targeting and we can’t do anything. Not ready for the big time!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did we work on vs the 2 cupcake opponents before this game?

Tackling? Timing on out routes? Catching easy passes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back