Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is all on the kids.
Both coordinators are calling a good game.

Botched punt return cost us 7.
Missed field.
That last penalty backed us up from the goal line.
And now we get a field goal blocked.

Kids.
Have.
To.
Execute.

This LOOKS LIKE a team that just played 3 years under a staff that lacked detail and discipline.
Just quoting so people can see this again. One of the best coached games I’ve seen from Miami in years. Kids aren’t up to par. We can still win but dropped passes, muffed punt, and missed kicks are the only thing keeping this from being a blow out for the Orange and green

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our team is not ready to beat decent teams yet. Guys like Tyrique just play stupid in big games. Receivers low effort untalented. Borregales is not his older brother. Not even close to as talented as a kicker.
Think he is as talented but can’t handle pressure. Like losing uva last year

I was a college kicker I know

You kidding me? They may not be getting huge separation but they are getting enough to get hands on balls and drop them.
Yeah, as a whole our WR group is subpar. This game is different if they’re better. A lot of solid play elsewhere.

Advertisement
He blew his gap assignment the very next play after his TFL.

He's gonna make a few splash plays because he's an athlete but he be out there doing his own ****.
my man swam two gaps over and still almost made the play but yea...he plays his gaps regular he makes the tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back