Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Need a quick score to get momentum back. Cant afford a bad drive here

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
This drive IMO is going to decided the game. Come out and go 3 and out and its over. I've seen this movie to many times.

We all know these mistakes will lose games, but also they are running the ball with ease with world class speed to take advantage of it

Advertisement
We blew our chance. We had them — our guys were confident and we were about to get great field position.

We better hope the offense responds or we’re in trouble.

Just feed parish and rooster… let tvd work the ball underneath first. Pick and choose when we take our shots. He’s not settled in yet.

Advertisement
You can’t let that ball bounce. Now you’re in a position where you have to field it off the hop, and that isn’t where you want to be. Dumb play.
if you let in bounce let it go. I'd give them 10 yards over the ball back

Reactions: JD4
Completely unacceptable! It's hard enough to win on the road against a Top 25 team in the SEC and then you go gift wrapping them 7 points when the ball should be ours. I can deal with a lot of bad football if you just aren't good enough but **** like that just ****es me off.

**** happens. He has to let that go and find a way to make an impact play on defense somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back