Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Listen, I’m all for favorable calls, but that’s not targeting. He led w/ his shoulder, & helmet grazed due to the receiver embracing for impact. The first call was targeting b/c he led w/ his helmet.

Again, I’m all for favorable calls, but there’s certain things in football u can’t control. If this was the NFL, that’s not a call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mandy’s best defensive call was the dropped pass and now Mario dialing up the targeting play. Genius

So far these WRs aren't really stepping up. TVD still looking iffy to me too....not much rush on him but he's still a bit off.

Advertisement
I hate both targeting calls as a football fan. As a Miami fan go **** yourselves and stop targeting
Legit dropping their heads bro lol people talking about how hurt and ****ed up people are after football this is why

That shows how poorly coached they are… they can’t stop doing it

Advertisement
Listen, I’m all for favorable calls, but that’s not targeting. He led w/ his shoulder, & helmet grazed due to the receiver embracing for impact. The first call was targeting b/c he led w/ his helmet.

Again, I’m all for favorable calls, but there’s certain things in football u can’t control. If this was the NFL, that’s not a call.
Got to get the head to the outside. His head was the first thing to make contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back