Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I understand wanting to become a more physical team, I get it. The team hasn’t been physical in years on offense but you have to be able to consistently throw the ball with success against good teams. You can’t just run the ball 40 times a game.
And you have to be able to run as well. We couldn't last year and finished 7-5.

Advertisement
Like I understand wanting to become a more physical team, I get it. The team hasn’t been physical in years on offense but you have to be able to consistently throw the ball with success against good teams. You can’t just run the ball 40 times a game.

Texas would disagree. The fact they can run the ball has kept them in the game this long.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Franklin is beginning to feel it, believe he can impose his will and be that dude. He’s starting to see what it takes, good run with no hesitation.

Advertisement
What are y'all griping about? Team just now starting to wake up. Nooners are tough and a lame *** crowd to boot. Time to shove it down their throats. LET'S GO CANES! :machinegun:

Advertisement
There’s a reason Michigan let Gattis walk. That’s all I’ll say

So when TAM shut down the run we're going to ask TVD to win the game for us after not using him for 2 games now? Oh boy.

So very comforting against a Div2 school
What were y’all expecting this season? Not even saban himself would clean our schedule with mannys roster that’s why we had hella transfers and our own hc said we need talent. He basically said we ain’t talented enough

Advertisement
And before all you slurpers get mad at me and claim, “But, dude, we scored!!!!” just remember that this will not work against the vast majority of teams on our schedule.
It won't if they don't work on it now and get better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back