Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
This BIG10 offense is going to cost us games, these horses ain't cut out for that track. Love Franklin's hard running though.

Advertisement
Hey, if Mario has the ability to light a fire under their a$$es during halftime, then we might have some hope for this team.

Advertisement
A&M went 8-4 last year. Kids don't care
They will use the they beat bama that’s why excuse. If they lost to bama they still have the number one class same like ole miss when they had top classes. People keep bringing up 08 when the rankings were a sham compared to today

Don’t think Gattis trusts TVD right now

I know people are annoyed at this run run run stuff but TVD has missed all game long. Not sure this is what Gattis wants either

I dunno
This is exactly what Gattis wants. TVD didn’t all of the sudden forget how to play QB. He just did it in the 2 minute offense. Gattis could easily Taylor the offense around his skill set, but that’s not what he wants to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good first drive. Set the tone!! Hope they try to get TVD in some rhythm with the wrs to get ready for next weekend

Advertisement
And before all you slurpers get mad at me and claim, “But, dude, we scored!!!!” just remember that this will not work against the vast majority of teams on our schedule.
What part of this drive wont work against these bumass ACC teams we play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back