Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are way too emotional.

Y'all are really in here doubting a national champion DB coach and a Broyles Award winning OC.

Fvckin' calm down. It ain't always on coaching. This isn't a video game.
Kids have to execute.
And these are largely the same kids who have looked like dog **** for years.

We're still extremely void of talent at most spots. OL, LB, CB, DL and WR are all mediocre units. Plus we have new systems on both sides of the ball.

This isn't Manny and his staff.
This entire staff has already done this **** at an elite level.

Relax.
So it’s the players? Thanks I know that lol some don’t they think we have top end talent everywhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a small part of me that would love to be a fly on the wall in the houses of some of our posters.

They overreact to EVERYTHING. Gattis is now a fraud. Mario sucks. Steele is ****. Addae was hanging on Smart's coattails. We're going to lose to everyone.

****, man. Give them more than 5 minutes to bring in players and coach them up, yeah?
People don’t understand that it’s gonna take a while to get rid of the stench of this last regime. Old habits die hard and lack of talent in key spots dies harder in games.

People who were expecting a quick turnaround don’t know how regime changes in football works. Gonna take a minute but we’ll get there…

There's a small part of me that would love to be a fly on the wall in the houses of some of our posters.

They overreact to EVERYTHING. Gattis is now a fraud. Mario sucks. Steele is ****. Addae was hanging on Smart's coattails. We're going to lose to everyone.

****, man. Give them more than 5 minutes to bring in players and coach them up, yeah?

Definitely need to be patient, but in terms of Gattis, this is really his first show ALL by himself. He was at Alabama as CO with Locksley who was calling the plays, and if you don't think Big Jimmy Harbaugh had his hand in the Michigan cookie jar...

I'm trying but the problem that I have is when players who looked like superstars are now looking, slow, confused, and lack of tempo/effort.

Reactions: ben
think we'll score 3 or 4 more in the 2nd half and take this one easily...
but we left some pretty choice film for TAMU imo...

Advertisement

Y'all are really in here doubting a national champion DB coach and a Broyles Award winning OC.

Kids have to execute.

We're still extremely void of talent at most spots. OL, LB, CB, DL and WR are all mediocre units. Plus we have new systems on both sides of the ball.

Relax.
Not gone hold you. I would be a national champion DB coach if Georgia picked up the phone when I called. Lol

Advertisement
Whooooooa snap! Those UM cheerleaders!
Awesome So Good GIF by Njorg

Kids have to execute.

Relax.
You missed the poll where people thought this was a 10 win team? Lmao 8 wins is where we are as a program but these coordinators look rough. Either they don't believe in the players they have or aren't significant upgrades.

Advertisement
Well yes, I meant "How How". You get the opportunity to get points--any points--on the #1 team in the nation... you got to find a way to get them points.
There was 8 seconds left and at the 2. Sark elected to call a WR out and Card threw a bad pass. With two timeouts and at the 2, out the ball in your best players hands….Bijan.

Kids have to execute.

Relax.
Coach Macho with a much needed dose of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back