Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all are way too emotional.

Y'all are really in here doubting a national champion DB coach and a Broyles Award winning OC.

Fvckin' calm down. It ain't always on coaching. This isn't a video game.
Kids have to execute.
And these are largely the same kids who have looked like dog **** for years.

We're still extremely void of talent at most spots. OL, LB, CB, DL and WR are all mediocre units. Plus we have new systems on both sides of the ball.

This isn't Manny and his staff.
This entire staff has already done this **** at an elite level.

Relax.

That STILL isn't an excuse in ref to the Pop Warner coaching I've seen today...NONE...we're fighting for our lives vs a Div2 school....We have MORE than enough talent to be letting this happen.
I believe when u hang around 7-25 in recruiting u can lose any game just like every school that hangs around that range, guess what? They lose games

Our best pass rushers are underclassmen… Davis, Moss, and Kelly need to get on the field more. Agude, Harvey, Chantz are average at best.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Yeah they r. They haven’t been perfect passes, but my pops always taught me if the ball hits ur hand, u catch it, period.

You notice that reporter chick ran to Sark to ask questions going in and steered clear of Saban.She was smart enough to let him cool down a bit cause you gotta believe he is some kind of ****ed

That's not what Mario wants to do. It's why there has been questions about how the offense would adjust in year 1. Mario wants a 15 play 75 yard drive that kills 7 mins off the clock and keeps the opposing defense exhausted while keeping our defense fresh. His goal is to win the time of possession battle by a big margin every game. The problem is you got to execute to do that, so for an offense in year 1 learning a brand new scheme it can be difficult. Offense is much more complex than it was under lashlee we're the players didn't think much.
You need the horses to do that.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back