Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just a gross performance. I think last year’s team would be up 14 at this point.

****. What's with all the chunk passes by S. Miss? I don't have the game on TV. Following on ESPN game cast. Is the S.Miss passing game so good, or UM DBs that bad?

Advertisement
Remember that thread last week that someone started saying they don’t see how we don’t make the ACCCG? Every **** year 😂.
I’m not expecting it they do that to themselves every year like we have a roster of first rounders all over the place.

**** only took until week 2 during Mario first year for tons of our fan base to start to panic because we're not meeting the unrealistic expectations you placed on this team to begin with. Just chill, it's early in the season and this team has a brand new scheme on offense and defense on top of a bunch of new players.
expecting to beat southern miss is "unrealistic expectations" now lmao, miami truly is dead

This is why Ivy should not see the field anymore. He had tight coverage, saw the ball in the air then turned away from the play.

Just not a good DB.
Really makes you think how bad our recievers are, that he looked good in practice lmaoooooo

Advertisement
Has Ivey made a play (for us, not the other team) in his entire career here?

My God, it’s just lowlight after lowlight after lowlight with this kid..

**** only took until week 2 during Mario first year for tons of our fan base to start to panic because we're not meeting the unrealistic expectations you placed on this team to begin with. Just chill, it's early in the season and this team has a brand new scheme on offense and defense on top of a bunch of new players.
Unrealistic to beat Southern Miss?? Man I knew we were bad, but this is a level I can’t be on board with.

Advertisement
Can someone explain what that technique is by Ivey? He’s in great position, he’s got the height and vert to get to that ball and he just turns and face guards instead? There’s no way it’s taught that way
He's not a gamer. Panics and just reverts to his natural instincts (which suck) vs his coaching.

More things change the more they stay the same having flashbacks to the App st game last year

Advertisement
Don’t worry, we still have the better players besides QB, WR, DB, RB. We can still win this game.

True.... I'm just mad they're still playing Ivey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back