Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Give credit to USM's staff.

They figured out pretty quick we can't cover for ****

So they said to **** with the Wildcat, we'll throw the ball with our true freshman

Advertisement
I’m not mad cause I didn’t expect what some of the fans did. I see holes all over the roster and I get u have to bring in top talent so I’m just going through the motions

Advertisement
Ivey was playing great coverage.... Looking back at the ball..... And then for whatever reason decided to turn his head away.....

Every team in the country used the portal to fill their needs but we just shored up the d-line. It doesn’t matter if you’re three deep there if you have **** everywhere else.

Playing in a offense he isn’t comfortable in. Want him in rhythm? Stop running the ball every 10 plays and get him some easy gimme’s lol
I don’t completely disagree, but being out of rhythm is one thing.. missing easy throws and just playing like straight *** is something else entirely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its CLEAR TVD is off and throwing off the offense and ya blaming EVERYTHING else lmao
O line not getting any push in the run game. Parrish doing all he can to make something out of nothing. Seems like hes been hit in the backfied or right at the line of scrimmage on every run for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back