Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This was my fear when we brought in Gattis..
I just no longer want to see this type of offense at Miami..

Advertisement
90% of people on this board define “coming out flag” as not being up by 21 by the end of the 1Q. I’ll be concerned if we’re at half and still look like this

I swear some of you think every offensive play has to be a 45 yard gain / TD, and every defensive play has to be a 10 yard loss leaving the team in a 4th and 40 every possession

This is the offense. There's no "opening the play book." It's the same garbage Gattis ran at Michigan.

These coaches are gonna waste TVD and ***** gonna collapse.

I'm not happy.
Idiotic. Hes wasting TVD when TVD throws the ball at Mallory's feet on the first drive? Or when he throws its behind Mallory in the seem on the second drive? What about when he gets his pass to wide open Mallory batted down in space?

Just dumb logic.

We’re playing southern miss with an NFL QB but we want to run the ball every play. Open up the **** field this is pathetic. These are the games you take shots and see who the playmakers are

Advertisement
High efficiency, complimentary offense. Stay ahead of the chains, complete high percentage passes, control the ball. Y’all need to get used to it. There isn’t going to be tempo or air raid concepts. Do y’all not watch other teams play? Lol

Advertisement
Idiotic. Hes wasting TVD when TVD throws the ball at Mallory's feet on the first drive? Or when he throws its behind Mallory in the seem on the second drive? What about when he gets his pass to wide open Mallory batted down in space?

Just dumb logic.
Yup van dyke playing like ****.

Advertisement
alot to be ****ed about early...hopefully they settle in so we don't have to burn this place down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back