Canes vs. Southern Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s either really holding back on things (I hate making that excuse or even contemplating it) or the scheme is fvkked (I doubt that) where we only throw to running backs and Restrepo.
Yea, I tend to think Gattis is holding back, as much as I also hate that excuse. It’s the only thing I can think of with the TEs we have and the 3 commits on board. Otherwise, we’re fvcked lol

Advertisement
Formations. A flea flicker and a reverse isn’t opening the playbook lol. I’m talking formations and route concepts. The formations were basic just like last week. Michigan had a lot more different looks. I expect that too. Using more space versus inline , inside hashes. If this vanilla , basic crap is his offense we have huge problems. I just doubt it is.
Michigan was 61st and 77th in total offense under gattis before last year. He is not some offensive savant. he wants to run the ball 50 times a game and put together 10minute, 15 play drives. That is obviously not our forte, and We don’t have the discipline or consistency to sustain drives Against most power 5 teams

I’m overseas and missed most of the game. Sounds like it was bad.
Most concerning part was we looked like the same team we have been for the last 15 years +, overlooking what they deem to be an inferior opponent only to struggle...in the first half at least

Typical doom and gloom CIS buffoonery. But quoted account smells a little 🧌
He has another older account. I think he started this one because he got locked out of the 1st one. I’ve asked Andrew to help with it.

Advertisement
Or Frierson, right? I know Mesidor was hurt.

Never saw Gil either. I had Bama vs Texas in my second tv so attention was divided which is already hard for someone with adhd but don’t recall seeing either. Maybe someone can find snap counts cause it’s hard for me to believe these two suck so bad they can’t get on the field

All you fvcks crying about our team...are you watching aTm vs app state?

Anyone want to talk about Norte dumb against Marshall?

CLUMPSON VS Furman?

Did you not see how our Defense did against Gore and their run game? We put pressure on their offense after half big time

I'm calling y’all out who remind me of bytch *** fans of the gator...GTFOH

Last edited:
He certainly was this game. Kind of looked like he did the first few games he ever started. Seriously questionable throws, lucky to have only 1 INT, bad footwork, his delivery is slipping down again, and very poor pocket awareness.

The receiving core last year would've had five drops. They caught everything, really two weeks in a row.

Ugly game, but you'll have that. Take the W and move on.

I hate this offense. No offense to the guys making plays, but it's a snooze fest. You look at our recruiting base and how many local kids want to play in something like this.
Ya atleast we got the win but I agree a couple really questionable throws in the first quarter he was looking right at the linebacker and throws it to him. Tight ends got open today he just didn’t get it to them. The zone read option he should have kept to in the first quarter he could have walked in the end zone

Advertisement
We better play up tempo. That’s what App. St. Is doing.

Or Frierson, right? I know Mesidor was hurt.
@Brooklyndee - seems like I am wrong or missed something. It was hot as balls today and my 12 yr old son wasn’t digging it at times, so I spent a lot of time in the hallways. Missed a lot of the game. Need to see the replay on TV later.

Advertisement
Stop it...and please, no more excuses...Coaching was an Absolute disaster...Our schemes were Hot garbage, both Off & Def...2nd and 16 and we run...that's Enos type of ****. WRs bumping into each other....Clown *** coaching from Top to bottom. You can disagree till the cows give milk. Bottomline...our play and coaching were trash.
What was the spread on this game ?
I think it was 26 points

Advertisement
Gil played. Tae doesn't like being disciplined which is why al has been getting his snaps. But al and this safety experiment ain't working out. I can't even blame tae for being hot bout that.
Yeah, Al is a pretty good corner imo and it doesn't sound like he's done that well at safety. I think they should move him back.

Coach Macho with a much needed dose of reality.
I would argue that DL is better than average, OL is adequate, and WR is underachieving for what we've recruited. LB is thin, CB is a mess. The offense should have put up way more than 30 points against Southern Miss. That's primarily execution. Lots of bad passes that could have led to YAC that were either too low or behind the receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back