Canes vs Semenholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Diaz is so cute bringing his blitzes from 20 yards away , that's why we suck on third downs

Cant help himself. Knows that the freshmens struggle with coverage but has to blitz anyway. Interior dl is a liability as well.

Mother f****er!!

Wow, with this upgraded coaching, it is disgusting as **** to watch our D-line refuse to get their hands up in passing lanes when they can't get to the QB, while F$U literally does it every passing down, which not so coincidentally includes 3-4 deflected Rosier passes.

Advertisement
We're going to get maybe one more possession after this one. We need to score here. Got to have it O

Yawn, I've seen this movie more than Troy and Braveheart combined

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many times do you all gotta see rosier make a **** throw to a wide open receiver before you realize you can't a call a game the way you wanna if you're an is a Bytch who's just scared to get hit.
Not disagreeing with you but isn't it the coach's job to gameplan around that? If your QB is missing wide open receivers, throw short passes and establish a run game. Don't continue to put him in 3rd and 7+ situations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Huh? He's missing on the short routes being called as well. Don't be one sided with it. You can only call what your players are capable of. Our fan base kills me. This game is the perfect example. Hes literally tried opening it up & playing conservative in the same game. When he does have time he throws it on a regular basis behind the recievers(significantly) or nowhere near them. His touch passes are pathetic. His screens are to defenders... dude is infuriating

Advertisement
Ball game!!

All week you fools bought into the hype of the weak *** opening schedule. You all predicted a blow out and beat down like FSU was just going to lay down. Might as well prepare for our annual post FSU slide

Our offense is the most predictable offense in the acc..Georgia Tech right now has more creativity than us. 2e don't motion or create mismatches..I know we don't have a fb..but we run NOTHING down hill..I mean I know he wasn't that good when he ran rpo all last season with Brad kayaa..but he if he doesn't have the athlete advantage...we screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back