Canes vs Semenholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
put evan in richt FFS just TRY the 39 Tds to 4 INTs sorry @ss motherfuker for once

Advertisement
Alright that sucked, but at least we're moving downfield when we get the ball. A step up from the 1st half.

Rosier having one of the worst games I've seen from a Miami QB in a while. My God this is embarrassing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is some ******* horrendous quarterback play right now.

Whoever crowned this guy needs his or her posting privileges removed. Yall do this **** to yourselves every ******* year with some new bum you feel the need to embrace just because. ******* Christ.

Ok. So was that on Cager for not taking his route further up the field, or on Rosier for overthrowing the ball? From Rosier's face it looked like he was expecting Cager to run a 9 route there which would've put that throw in the right place.

Either way. That one hurts

If Delany didn't fall that would of been a pick 6. Now Cager ****s is again. Go after the ball son! You are 6'8"

I called out Cager before the season started and everyone was on my head. Dude is slow and unathletic.

Advertisement
It was overthrown but **** man Cager looks so ******* lackadaisical out there. No ******* fight in that man.

Advertisement
Can't imagine what cager has shown in practice or in the game so far to warrant still being out there

Momentum killer. Same as Kaaya last year. This is what separates good from elite.

Let's get another TO... FF Joe Jackson.. overdue scoop and score Shaq or McCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back