Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I came in late. What I did see is sickening. Duke running up the middle. Why? An inferior team like Pitt does not have the outside speed to touch him at the line. They have to hope that an OLB or DB can tackle him one-on-one, and with his straight-arm that is no given. Running up the middle, even a bunch of slow guys can clog things up and gang tackle him. And then there are the screwy screen passes to the WR. The last one had pick-six written all over it except that Kaaya threw too high. As for the defense, same old story. Mediocre RBs look like Jim Brown against the Canes. Golden has to go.

Just got to our hotel. Saw the score. Has he been fired yet?

Where in the **** is the timeout?

But..but... Randy Shannon had the worst clock management ever and Golden is so much better.
Don't make **** up. No one has ever said in last two years that Al has good clock management
Why even compare these two slugs. They both are bad head coaches. Randy has not sniffed another coaching gig and Folden will end up as HC for some Div 2 or a position coach.

Advertisement
We lock up last place in the coastal with a loss. Fan****ingtastic! We were predicted to win it iirc. Trending up.

Seriously though, why the **** should I have to make ANOTHER contribution. I already contribute and I'm not doing so out of approval of this **** show. Take the money we've already given and do something with it. ******* A.

Anything on Clive from the broadcast? He walked to the locker room with ice on his knee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just laugh nowadays. Some Golden slurpers stated in another thread about a week ago that the program is in much better shape now that Al has taken over than w/ RS. lol...we can't sustain a drive to save our lives. We're in the bottom third in penalties, penalty yardage, and 3rd down conversion. We're also starting to slip in opponent 3rd down pct. We are not even a shell of ourselves...we are a totally different program, from our energy, sense of urgency, swagger, **** even our uniforms. We ain't the Canes no more, guys. Our struggles against PATHETIC teams show we have serious, serious problems and yes it does start w/ Shalalah and James. They NEED to fire Golden immediately or we, my bretherns, will not be the same for the next 4 years. I'm willing to sacrifice this crap shoot 2015 class w/ the firing of Golden to save face for 2016 and beyond.

Advertisement
just saw a pic on twitter of rosenhaus w/ duke's mom.. hope we dont get in trouble for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back