Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seriously. There were at least 50,000 canes fans at the Noles game. If every person who went just to that game, not counting the hundreds of thousands who watched on TV, but just those people, paid 100 dollars, we could pay a 5mil buyout overnight. The buyout should NEVER be an excuse to keep a failing coach.

Advertisement
I missed the 1st qt and am watching it now, not sure why. I should probably just watch some **** instead.

Do we really need a loss at this point? If we squeeze this out, will that be the deciding factor? If he's back next year, at this point, than I gotta believe he was going to be retained all along.

Advertisement
so they kicked out some of the very few that showed up to the game. Wow.

Do we really need a loss at this point? If we squeeze this out, will that be the deciding factor? If he's back next year, at this point, than I gotta believe he was going to be retained all along.

The AD saying it wasn't enough for you huh?

Gosh man...I just remembered Al is great at NOT adjusting at half time and getting killed in the second half...

Advertisement
True story. I live in NJ, 2010 after our loss to FSU I stopped at the local gas station. Guy there has U stickers on his car, he tells me Shannon has been fired. Dad is on BOT and was just informed. Heading back to gas station.

Advertisement

sounds like some Commie bull****

Think most serious Miami fans would contribute whatever they can to get this ****show outta here. I know I'm up for a contribution if this admins would just end this agony. The program is a joke, why wouldn't we do anything to fix this mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back