Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We are just not a good team on defense. Yet again a one dimensional offense is gashing is and moving at ease. It seems like golden is trying to get fired!

He's daring them to to pay his ***. And the players want to see him get fired. You think this one is bad, wait till the bowl.

Advertisement
Every one of you mother ****ers who condone this and this staff and kiss my ******* ***. You're a mental midget if you think his is acceptable for ANY team. What the **** are you people watching?

Advertisement
Even our ST suck. We got that one about the 8 and can't even get 10 fuggin yards

Dorsett has been a beast this year

I've thought Dorsett had the potential to be a stud since day 1. It's makes me laugh how many clowns hated on Dorsett and talked about he shouldn't even be starter. Now those same clowns love Dorsett.

Advertisement
Does the special team coach give specific instructions to find the wedge and attempt to run through it?

We are just not a good team on defense. Yet again a one dimensional offense is gashing is and moving at ease. It seems like golden is trying to get fired!

He's daring them to to pay his ***. And the players want to see him get fired. You think this one is bad, wait till the bowl.

He's lost the team 2 years in a row, put a fork in this bum.

Advertisement
I wonder if Blake James is discouraged yet?

Why would he be discouraged? Did a new US News college ranking come out dropping us? We're still highly ranked in academics and top in Florida! Woohoo!

Now we just need a bench clearing brawl to embarrass the program even more and he's out of here.

A team needs to have a fight in them, for this to happen. Once the coach loses the locker room it is time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back