Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That U documentary sequel is gonna rain brimstone, especially considering the way we finished the year. Shameful.

Someone get ahold of all the recruits and tell them not to come if golden is still here. The guy is ruining kids lives with his ****** coaching

Advertisement
Just watched Alburn do two things we never do. First, WR fights for jump ball and wins. Then offense tries to get play off before review -- our coaches NEVER even think about doing that.

fanswearingbags.jpg

Advertisement
So he doesnt give Ryan Williams any burn.

Doesnt call a timeout to pull his seniors out for a final farewell.

Weak. Dude is outmatched by his job.

Advertisement
It's one thing to be upset about the game but some of yall are trippin' talkin' **** about Kaaya. He's a Freshman and entitled to some bad games. Anybody can see he's the real deal though.

Agreed, he isn't why we lost this game. I do think a game like this highlights his weakness. He doesn't handle pressure well at all gets happy feet and is very inconsistent throwing the ball. As he matures and we get a new staff that will be fixed.

Were losing a game..where i dont even know how the other team score 35. lol..i dont have one memorable play from pitt.....and ive watched the whole game.....this game was disturbing to watch....like really bad.

And you're right. Something is wrong with our sc program.

******* boise state is wearing their fraudulent home uniforms again.

blue cleats, blue socks, blue pants, blue jersey, blue helmet on a blue field. All the same color.

Advertisement
please resign, golden.

please resign, golden.

Only hope

Miami can't pay the buyout

SHUT THE **** UP. If they asked their fanbase to help it could get done in one night.

Then do something about it...I am stating facts...deal with the truth how u will
Not facts. Stop. Wrong.

Ok then...we will see then...stay classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back