Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so coley is the worst he should be coaching high school and he is and ex nole coach dont like him never did terrible play caller the check woth me kills us

Advertisement
How many actual "football players" yall think we have on the team?

Enough "actual football players" to win the Coastal this year and last year.

The next coach has a lot to work with.

I'm not so sure. I think golden recruited some mental midgets.

Some mental midgets that take the mindset and attitude of our stupid fat **** coach. They're not all studs but there is plenty of talent.

There is plenty of talent on this team and certainly more than everyone we play (minus FSU). They're being lead by a ****** who can't lead them.

Oh I agree. Golden is a terrible coach, leader and lovemaker. His wife cheats on him with Paul Williams.
That's not what I mean. These kids aren't mentally tough nor do they have heart. When everything is going bad and the season is tanked and your dreams can't be reached some people go out and hit harder because **** you, others go through the motions. We have those that go through the motions.

I can't believe he didn't start Ryan Williams. Golden is a bigger piece of **** than I thought.

Advertisement
We are slow stiff weak undisciplined. In otherwords, the same as we have been for ten years. Hope Shalala and the BOT drop dead.

Advertisement
I'm going to fall asleep in a drunken stupor from the boring *** game.. the ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Burns is ******* wack.... How do u talk **** after u give up a 20 yard run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back