Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm hurt for our players. They deserve better leadership. They didn't deserve to go out like that!

please resign, golden.

Only hope

Miami can't pay the buyout
You have no ****ing idea what you are talking about. None. It's a false meme

Just repeating what I have been told by people who do know what they are talking about

Why hey cause they stayed at a holiday in Last night?

its absolutely wrong. It's a will.

In fact besides the fact that they have money to do it, they are in jeopardy of losing more revenue than the cost of the buyout if they don't do it.

and those are facts.

please resign, golden.

Only hope

Miami can't pay the buyout

SHUT THE **** UP. If they asked their fanbase to help it could get done in one night.

Then do something about it...I am stating facts...deal with the truth how u will
Not facts. Stop. Wrong.

Ok then...we will see then...stay classy
Stay ignorant

InsideTheU.com @InsideTheU · 4m 4 minutes ago
A number of players have already went to the locker room instead of staying on field for the alma mater following third straight loss
0 replies 21 retweets 9 favorites
Reply Retweet21 Favorite9
More

Advertisement
Get this **** out of this program right now, one of our worst coaches, blake do your dam job get rid of this ******* and bring us a compotent coach

InsideTheU.com @InsideTheU · 4m 4 minutes ago
A number of players have already went to the locker room instead of staying on field for the alma mater following third straight loss
0 replies 21 retweets 9 favorites
Reply Retweet21 Favorite9
More
I don't blame them

Advertisement
Just turned to the Iron Bowl. One minute in and they are light years better than we are. This is real football.

Get Golden out of my face.

Its official UCF is a better team and has better coaches. average recruiting class is in the 90s. That's what good coaching does to a team. If you debate this fact you are delusional UM fan.

We need better coaching!

B3qQfMCCcAA_fDL.jpg

Advertisement
I feel so bad for these kids. I really do, it hurts me for them.

I don't. If you buy a jalopi you gotta drive it. Lesson learned, they'll be stronger men in the long run.

The seniors bought in before they knew.

Touche

Fug 'em. They enjoyed their canceled practices, their dodgeball games and their ice cream parties. They should now realize all that hard work paid off.

Advertisement
My two cents...

How anyone can support this product that this "Corch" puts on the field beyond me???

We have shown at times this season to have a highly explosive offence..so for us to lose to an inferior team with a more talented team is indefensible. And yet this is a recurring theme

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

There is NO way we shouldn't have blown this team out of SLS.

Pitt lost their starting QB to the NFL from last season. This year they have two weapons...Conner and Boyd. Period

I went to the game in Pitt last year. We didn't have Duke (S.Coley killed it). Kayaa is superior to Morris, Duke is killing it, Dorsett, Waters, Walford, etc...(we all saw the capabilities of this defense vs FSU and Duke)

We lost at HOME to an inferior team.....yet......again

Let that sink in...

But but but the "cloud"

Naw. F that. "You are either coaching it or you are allowing it to happen"

F*** Herbstreit, Golden, Shalala, the BOT, and anyone who believes this is acceptable!!

"I'm hurt, dawg; don't ask me if I'm all right," Reed said as the team prepared to take the field. "****, naw. Joaquin said, 'Dominate,' and we're not doing it. I'm putting my heart in this sh*t. Let's go, man

Drops mic, exits stage left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back