CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Program is done. Mario is here for nearly a decade so we’re sunk. I’ve 100% lost faith and he’s just another in a long line of cane failures.
We have zero NFL players on this roster. We haven't had good players for years. I'd rather have a coach that recruits great players and is not the best game day coach (Butch), than have what we've had for 20 plus years.

Yeah, those children were too used to dancing on the sidelines and celebrating 1st downs against FIU like they won the championship. There was zero culture or desire to work among 70% or so of the team.
Well he sure as **** didn't fix it.... Seems like he made it a lot worse

Advertisement
So bad, really in every phase. Have to go back to the 70's to reach these depths. Seriously.
Player's talent or lack thereof, injuries - no doubt. BUT, to lose the team and consistently be embarassed in prime time, ****, at all times, is grounds for dismissal. Coach has been a Coarch in '22. Complete sh**show. Amateurish. ANY OTHER COACH'S STATUS would be in serious peril.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Garcia is 4-8 for 8 yards.... Like for real.... 2 yrds per pass....2.....Yes... I said 2...
This team sucks but the coaches are part to blame too. First drive of game and miami gets inside the 10, gattis doesn't try to run? Terrible play calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back