CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol at the dummies still blaming the roster with this trash, amateur hour coaching.

Where is the effort from the **** staff? Mario has looked like a lost fool all season with no emotion and sure as **** no clue what to do. But yeah, keep blaming the players when the staff is failing them.
This 1000%. There’s a contingent here that keeps trashing these players and saying that a roster overhaul will improve this team.

Watch them next year, they will trash whatever players we put on the field in the name of defending this staff.

Advertisement
Gattis wants to run the clock out. Not even joking. He knows he's gone. I'm sure he blames Miami/Mario/players for this season and not himself. He doesnt care at all anymore.

Mario really should have given playcalling to Ponce 2-3 games ago. He would have at least been excited to try
He made a career bad decision coming here. These guys cant do anything right..

At this point was is the OC supposed to do? We cannot execute anything. Heck I’d just spread everybody out and go long.

Advertisement
I'm not going to fault a guy fighting for yards for fumbling. To quote a former coach of mine "I'd be a lot happier if you didn't fumble there, but like an effort penalty, I can live with you fighting" At least Mallory was trying. That said, it's amazing that in that scrum, you didn't see any Miami guys hustling to help him out. That's telling.

WAR UZBEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
brain roar GIF
....... I have no clue who either team is... LMAO!!!

Advertisement
LMAO- GattASS has run that same pass play like six times through 1.25 quarters.

How Mario didnt can this incompetent phool weeks ago is beyond comprehension.
I know our QB’s suck but no excuse to run the same ******* play. I’d rather just throw go routes all night and pray for completions or penalties.

He shouldn’t be allowed on the bus back to campus. He has mailed it in.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back