CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its like I think it can’t get any more pathetic but yet we are here still with zero identity and an offense that looks worst in the nation

In other news WWE Survivor Series is on... Women's Wargames match is on.... Least they can tackle...

Advertisement
If it wasn’t for the kicker and punter being good, then you’re correct

Miami sucks at everything
Eh. We cant do anything football related special teams is not even on the radar of **** that matters because we dont have close games. They are irrlevant.

atleast this will be Josh Gattis’ last game

Right? Right?

Right?

Please god stop torturing me

Team full of worse-than-jags waiting for someone else to make a play. I'm trying to give Mario the benefit of the doubt but this is just horrendous.

Advertisement
The U has been flipped down more than any other season this year
To be honest we’ve been flipped more than a ******* chef at IHOP

Flipping National Pancake Day GIF

smdh ... their RB could be a 90 year old nun in a wheelchair with 2 flat tires and we STILL couldn't stop her...

Advertisement
that’s a bad read. U throw the ball to a WR who’s being hunted dead to rights?
Those last two play calls were horrific - running it on 2nd and 15 is bad enough, but that pass was ALWAYS going to Young. Everything else was window dressing, Garcia didn't look anywhere else - and as you said there was a guy right there.

Advertisement
I don't even care that it's a "rebuilding year," this team has been consistently embarrassing and regressing each game

Nothing in the playbook that works... Empty bag of tricks... No aerial attack... No ground game. WE are a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back