CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me looking at my Miami donations over the last twenty years

GIF by Giphy QA
 
Sup fam. As bad as I wanted to play for the U, with this offensive staff I just can’t. I’ll give coach a few days to make a change. If a change isn’t made, I’ll be decommitting Friday and bringing some boys with me.

100% based off the O and how they handled the QB situation. They proved to me they don’t care about players well being, physical or mental.
@RVACane look at this troll
 
So is Gattis going to put Garcia in with the ball on the one yard line??? lol

I fcuking knew it.

**** Josh Gattis for constantly trying to **** over Garcia.



Just pointing out that I called it. Gattis's misuse of Garcia continues.


Now he's going to give the game to Garcia after not allowing him any first team reps all week. **** this piece of schitt OC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top