CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
They aren’t taking a knee

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
I’ve pointed that out, and was told “yeah, but we lost some close games too. We’re as good as our record was.”

The fact was, we were really close to being a four win team last season.

They were just about in every game last season so that goes both ways. They were NOT COMPETITIVE in several games this year. Last years team and staff would have mauled this team and staff in half.

Advertisement
Again - If Jacuzzi was healthy, GattASS would have fcuked up these drives. He'd have pulled Garcia two more times.

This is why I was saying that this should have been Garcia's team as soon as TVD went down. GattASS is at the heart of the problems with this team.
Idk bro...he had like 6 turnovers by himself vs Duke...

And I attended the UVA game...in live action it wasn't that bad but I felt it for you guy's watching at home lol

Advertisement
Again - If Jacuzzi was healthy, GattASS would have fcuked up these drives. He'd have pulled Garcia two more times.

This is why I was saying that this should have been Garcia's team as soon as TVD went down. GattASS is at the heart of the problems with this team.

Love Jacurri, but he wasn’t ready and got too many snaps.

They hurt Jake’s development with the musical chairs.

Granted Ive been the Conductor of the Jake Garcia hype train for a while now but I was truly glad to see him have success to end the season tonight. He was mistreated by GattASS more so than any QB I can ever remember being mistreated by an OC.

I really hope Garcia stays at UM. He can be a legit QB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back