Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm getting that empty feeling in my stomach. This game is slipping away

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at Marino, Dorsett, etc banners up it seems to me MIAMI IS PITT

“Has been” program playing in a garbage NFL stadium that will never be even a shadow of its former glory smdh

Advertisement
We shouldve went for it on 4th down. Either kick the field goal or go for it. Cant play field position with this offense. I really hope we get a stop here.

Body language doctor on Diaz has been really bad this whole year like the Cuban Kendall Roy. Dead man walking, trying to show his dad he’s smart.

Advertisement
For a game winning drive? Absolutely. But up 31-17, with all the momentum, and getting ball to start the half? I am fine with decision. If this offensive explosion was routine, then sure, have confidence in the QB in his third start. I'm still skeptical this offense is real. I believe in BDVD, but I expect the clock will strike midnight and the OL will turn back into pumpkins.
Respect u, my brotha, but we have to agree to disagree. When u’re the underdog, on the road, w/ nothing to lose + an offense that’s humming like a hum V w/ a defense on its heel, u take a shot. If u don’t gain chit on 1st, so be it, but u have to take a shot.

Gutless call from Diaz. At this point, you trust your QB and go for it. You need points, and Pitt hasn't shown the ability to stop you...
He is who he is.

This game was there for the taking - a good HC and staff would have stomped Pitt up 21-7. This lot are about to let them tie the game up, which is why they're all about to lose their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back