Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Blitz , blitz , blitz , blitz manny is so exposed and is just hitting blitz every play like when you did it on madden, when you’ve finally given up on stopping somebody

I dunno man… Carter had a free line on the QB. All he had to do was not take a ridiculous angle before diving at turf and that play is a negative.

Advertisement
Us consistently getting in the backfield only for Pickett to slowly turn and send our guys slipping on ice is going to be the cause of a lot of my nightmares.
They have to learn that move already. It's making me sick seeing it over and over.

Advertisement
Why do our pass rushers just run in full speed right by the QB all the time? They need to break down in front of the QB and be ready to move laterally....otherwise what happened to Carter just keeps happening over and over

Just looking at kick returns
I can see why brassard doesn’t play
Guy looks slow

Advertisement
I think Pitt's offense will outpace our defense. Not sure our offense will be able to keep up the same standard as the first half.

Such an odd psychological phenomenon to genuinely be rooting for the other team but that’s where I am. We could win out and and it wouldn’t mean ****. None of these teams are good that we play.

Advertisement
LOL! It took Kenny 3 extra years to pass Marino, lol.

What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back