Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Que Dijo??

Have u seen how many game winning drives have been w/ 25 secs left on the clock, lately? 25 secs w/ Two T.Os is different than 25 secs
Game winning drives ultimately mean that there is no other option.

We have a double digit lead. Our offense is hot and we get the ball first in the second half. No reason to complicate this with a bad play.

Tae the kneel.

The in-game over/under just jumped from 79.5 to 81.5 in one move.

Buckle up. A 14 point lead feels like 3.

Advertisement
Here is my question- would manny still be playing the seniors absent the alleged injuries? Why did it take so long to change? Did he learn or just be reactionary to the circumstances he has to face.

I wonder if they will adjust at halftime to stop that throw over the middle that seems to be open every time?
Would like to see our lineman get their hands in the lanes a bit… hard to stop those crossing routes against an accurate passer but we’ve got tall interior guys, they should be able to knock down a few

Advertisement
I see coach Richt is still burning one and doing edibles before game time.

What if Rooster fumbles on that play?

Look, if I asked you two hours ago, would you be cool with the Canes leading 31-17 at the half and getting the second half kickoff? You would likely have laughed at me for coming up with an improbable scenario.

Again, there's plenty of real stuff to hate Manny for. Dont need to stretch. lol
It shows that he although he may be 'learning' he's slow to do so.

He didn't go for the jugular against UVA and the K missed the game winning kick. He had the opportunity to go for 7 or 3 with good field position to end the half and instead he played it conservatively.

When you have your foot on the other team's throat you don't let up.

If Miami was a competently coached team, I'd feel good right now. Unfortunately, I know full well that this staff is incapable of putting together a solid overall gameplan, and they will find ways to let a team back in. I want to see Miami come out and put points on the board immediately. Show Pitt that this is a fight and Miami is out for blood.

Advertisement
He’s a first time head coach without a mentor to model after.

His swings are him learning what it takes to be a HC.

The good is he’s not afraid to change. The bad is he’s learning on the job.
With more money in the program for analyst and support staff, I wonder how Manny would be as a coach. If he could give the reigns on defense to a stud coordinator and light a fire under Lashlee this team may look completely different. He Def has put out a better team on the field the last couple weeks with his back against the wall.

Probably… but why take the TO on 4th down? Are we trying to let the kicker collect his thoughts and get his mind right?

You have to remember, Manny is guy who learned how to coach football from watching football on TV. He does things that non-football people think is "smart."

I kicked in high school (and played D1 college soccer). I can tell you that having extra time to set up and think through a field goal was always a blessing for me.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back