Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s all TVD. His progression from Virginia to today is incredible. We have a lot of weapons. He is making Manny look good. Give Manny credit though. His teams play hard. We have seen some coaches here, notably Shannon and Golden who had trouble getting kids to play hard.

That's Manny's MO. He wont make the obvious moves until being threatened from outside.

* Tackling drills in practice after the media called out the Canes for being the worst tackling team in CFB.
*. Played the freshmen after being called out from outside the program for his favoritism.
*. Opened up the offense when his job was on the line.

He's a politician and not a coach. He takes a straw poll to make decisions.

He’s a first time head coach without a mentor to model after.

His swings are him learning what it takes to be a HC.

The good is he’s not afraid to change. The bad is he’s learning on the job.

Advertisement
And he might have called timeout so Pitt didn't get the last play of the half and maybe throw a hailmary or something

One mistake and Pitt is back in the game and takes momentum into the lockerroom. Now the Canes have a big lead, all the momentum and get the ball to start the second half.

We are still a team with a freshman QB. There's plenty of real ****t to berate manny about. lol
I don't disagree....but spread them out of 1st down and give it to Rooster on a delayed handoff. If he gets stopped ..fine, but if he pops one you burn a 2nd TO and then press the ball down field.

It’s all TVD. His progression from Virginia to today is incredible. We have a lot of weapons. He is making Manny look good. Give Manny credit though. His teams play hard. We have seen some coaches here, notably Shannon and Golden who had trouble getting kids to play hard.
Manny will either be kept or fired based on Nov. 2-2 definitely gets him fired. He needs to be 7-5 to save his job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Asslee doesn’t go into his not to lose mode…need to keep pushing the ball down the field.Their DBs can’t hang with our WRs

I know Clemson is down but Dabo's gonna have that ***.

Soap On The Floor 30102021140240.jpg

Advertisement
I don't disagree....but spread them out of 1st down and give it to Rooster on a delayed handoff. If he gets stopped ..fine, but if he pops one you burn a 2nd TO and then press the ball down field.

What if Rooster fumbles on that play?

Look, if I asked you two hours ago, would you be cool with the Canes leading 31-17 at the half and getting the second half kickoff? You would likely have laughed at me for coming up with an improbable scenario.

Again, there's plenty of real stuff to hate Manny for. Dont need to stretch. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back