Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve finally to come to the realization that King was truly not the best fit for this offense. Tyler is making the correct reads and he’s making Lashlee look like a great coordinator. King’s injury maybe a blessing in disguise for the team and future coach.

Settle down, everyone. Taking a knee was the correct move.

25 seconds was not enough time to do anything. We get the ball to start the second half.

Take the momentum victory from the missed field goal and get to the locker room.
It’s plenty of time to get yards with two timeouts and clock stopping on 1st downs.

One of our scoring drives was only 40-something seconds earlier…

What’s funny is manny was set to be fired after Ncsu. There’s a reason Blake was making the rounds earlier that week. Ironic we’ve turned into the greatest show on turf since then

That's Manny's MO. He wont make the obvious moves until being threatened from outside.

* Tackling drills in practice after the media called out the Canes for being the worst tackling team in CFB.
*. Played the freshmen after being called out from outside the program for his favoritism.
*. Opened up the offense when his job was on the line.

He's a politician and not a coach. He takes a straw poll to make decisions.

We are playing Pitt just a reminder to the we have arrived and we finally look good crew.

Advertisement
No doubt Diaz should make that decision… but I bet Lashlee made it.

With manny as HC/DC I bet the offense is fully delegated to Lashlee.

Doesn’t make sense for Diaz to call that time out if he was gonna tell Lashlee to take a knee.
Diaz thought better of it. it wasn't a bad decision.

That's Manny's MO. He wont make the obvious moves until being threatened from outside.

* Tackling drills in practice after the media called out the Canes for being the worst tackling team in CFB.
*. Played the freshmen after being called out from outside the program for his favoritism.
*. Opened up the offense when his job was on the line.

He's a politician and not a coach. He takes a straw poll to make decisions.
But rest assured he has finally figured it out.

Advertisement
Mark Richt got introduced to Botox while in Miami.
Jamie Lee Curtis Christmas GIF

It’s plenty of time to get yards with two timeouts and clock stopping on 1st downs.

One of our scoring drives was only 40-something seconds earlier…

One mistake and Pitt is back in the game and takes momentum into the lockerroom. Now the Canes have a big lead, all the momentum and get the ball to start the second half.

We are still a team with a freshman QB. There's plenty of real ****t to berate manny about. lol

I like the knee at the half. Preserve our lead/momentum. We get ball at half. Would not have agreed with it, if we did not get the ball at half.

I’ve finally to come to the realization that King was truly not the best fit for this offense. Tyler is making the correct reads and he’s making Lashlee look like a great coordinator. King’s injury maybe a blessing in disguise for the team and future coach.
Lashlee really wants a Shane Buechele-type at quarterback. He has that in TVD. At least he admitted he was holding TVD back against UVA and UNC.

Advertisement
What’s funny is manny was set to be fired after Ncsu. There’s a reason Blake was making the rounds earlier that week. Ironic we’ve turned into the greatest show on turf since then
I’m generally not great at reading between the lines. Are you saying that Manny has basically said eff it I’m going out with both guns firing if I’m getting fired anyway? And now it’s actually working and making this team better/fun to watch?

One mistake and Pitt is back in the game and takes momentum into the lockerroom. Now the Canes have a big lead, all the momentum and get the ball to start the second half.

We are still a team with a freshman QB. There's plenty of real ****t to berate manny about. lol
Not a big lead with Manny Diaz as a HC.

Advertisement
Disagree. 25 seconds is not enough and we get the ball to start the second half. Take the momentum win from the missed field goal and get to the locker room.
Que Dijo??

Have u seen how many game winning drives have been w/ 25 secs left on the clock, lately? 25 secs w/ Two T.Os is different than 25 secs

We are playing Pitt just a reminder to the we have arrived and we finally look good crew.
Pitt are one of, if not the, best teams in the ACC this year along with NC State.

This is the gripe - we CAN look a class apart from the ACC (like when we were 21-7 up and absolutely rolling), but the coaching is terrible.

You play differently if Pitt got the ball to start the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back