Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
we soft up front got alot of jags there but Miller was a diamond in the rough they said
Simpson can’t recruit so I wasn’t excited about the hire. He got JHH… that’s it. Ppl don’t get it, but this roster overall is trash

how about gil's crawl on the ground like a zombie extra from world war z defense

Horrible call of course. That was incomplete or a fumble and Amari Carter made the weakest attempt to get on it. Just watching football be played and lost every play including the next play 🤦🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
Goal line Defense and you don’t have LT in the game to provide some beef. 🤣🤣🤣

SN: Kam Kinchens has solidified himself as the starting safety at this University for the next 2 seasons at least. The ability to punch that obvious incompletion out is the type of IQ that has lacked in the defensive backfield since Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
If Lashlee head in his *** today. This going to be a blowout. I don’t think Pitt punter will see the field today

How are WR always wide open against Manny’s D in the middle of the field???

He keeps bringing delayed blitzes with nobody to fill in behind the blitzer. I this case, I think he brought a safety that didnt get home because Pitt picked it up. So that zone area where the blitz came from was a gaping whole. *shrug*

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back