Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t say lashlee has not helped the offense when we have scored 30+ in 4/5 games.

Football like many things is a results best game. It may not be the prettiest but do you guys want 50-60 a game? We not there.

We all said 30ppg with this defense would win more ball games and now we are 4-1.
you right, but at times this offense is infuriating...

I get running the clock there, but a TD seals the deal. We are scared of our own shadow at times
It’s now in our dna
Remember when coker started it w his turtling
Now we got our beta coach doing the same

Crazy idea guys, when the other team is good at the thing that is your biggest weakness you’re going to struggle... novel concept I know, but I’m stunned we even have 31 on this team and we’ve played hard all game which is big for this program the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Take the 3 points, run the clock down... Not **** but effective conservative coaching. Best way to get the Canes to 4-1 tonight agiainst a good defensive team

Advertisement
We need their dline coach here. Make him our DC. If manny is just gonna have yes men he may as well have that guy.

Diaz needs to look at the Pitt and UAB defensive staffs for coaches. I am not saying that because we played them- they legit get more out of their talent than most

Advertisement
I dont wanna talk about this performance.

Offense is so low on energy, its unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back