Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone on that offense needs an ***-kicking. Every coach, every player, EVERYONE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like I'm watching a Kirby Freeman game
D'Eriq Rosier!
Remember the postures who were talking like he was a Heisman candidate. Same lame muthafukkas who pumped up Sorry *** Hall and pumped up Mark Choke. What have these dudes down. Everyone keeps saying give them time. They will be graduating in like 2 weeks.

Advertisement
This “pace and space”, “throttle to the max“, “never let up” offense sure seems terrified of third and long and can’t make up its mind. What’s the point of hurrying up to run low success 3 yard designed runs on 3rd and 15? At least run the clock down if we are going to go into a shell and play conservative.

Advertisement
I can’t defend Lashlee after this performance. Dude is creeping up on Ritch level of offensive game planning

They need to find away to run the ball differently. That inside zone is dead...Need to motion guys...jet sweeps anything other than what were seeing currently ad getting behind the sticks.

**** they couldve ran King on the qb design on 1st down for 4-5 .

I knew it was fu because alot of Cam Davis yards were str8 gash runs

We got out QB and offensive coord from conferences that literally play no defense. The last two weeks they have gone up against defenses with a pulse and the result is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back