Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We arent really that well coached fundamentally on defense.

We do alot of stuff alignment wise, and schematically that a solid to good oc can attack. Problem is....we play so much uphill with our DL that it causes some discrepencies and sometime leads to penalties that kill guys drives.

For example we play press covg but seldom jam. Were just up on the line showing that coverage. Also the flats are consistently open.

there is some VERY unsound about our D, that is covered up by some really good individual talent

Who the **** puts a shaver in their pocket? What are you, Sasquatch? You getting a 5 o'clock shadow at 10 A.M.???

Sorry, but these commercials are even worse than our play calling.

Advertisement
Which is why I said about 40 pages ago that we need to just man up and get after his ***. All of our zones are terrible.
This is what confuses me about our D. We recruit big long corners that are built for press man and we either play bail man our zone with them. It really baffles the **** out of me.

For you Mouthbreathers breaking out the knee pads so early and obsessively defending Manny, what quality coaching tree is Manny from?

Advertisement
Pitt has one of the best DL in the country. It’s a miracle we have as many rushing yards as we do

No one runs inside on Pitt. Maybe don't do that, especially since their D isn't tired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back