Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's my problem with Blades, and it's tough for me to say bc he is a Blades.....he'll make a great play here and there, show his talent and chirp in everyone's ear.

But then he'll spend the next several plays missing tackles, getting drug 5 yards by a RB, not giving effort to get off blocks, or commit a PI/penalty.

If he spent as much time giving 100% play after play, he'd be an All-American. I don't mind the talking if you bring it EVERY play but when you don't, you just look foolish.

Yeah he’s too busy playing the part instead of living the part.

Yea I'm officially all set with you as a poster on this board. Let's have you go cry in the corner and I'll be straight.
Would love to hear your point of view as to why I’m wrong. Is it how well Manny has us prepared for games with extra time to prepare? Is it his willingness to make player changes when his players are clearly struggling with their matchups? Is it how well he adjusts at halftime during games?

Advertisement
Can anyone tell me if we are really well-coached defensively, from scheme, to play-calling, to fundamentals?
We arent really that well coached fundamentally on defense.

We do alot of stuff alignment wise, and schematically that a solid to good oc can attack. Problem is....we play so much uphill with our DL that it causes some discrepencies and sometime leads to penalties that kill guys drives.

For example we play press covg but seldom jam. Were just up on the line showing that coverage. Also the flats are consistently open.

Advertisement
Sadly, you get what you pay for in coaching.

Lashlee is a great young mind. Theoretically, every coach we have is a solid young coach or a journeyman that has a lot of time in the game, but never reached that next level.

We are, in reality, a minor league program in coaching...either preparing them for the “$$next level$$” or reverting them back to Mediocrity.
We’ve alway been a stepping stone to the next level the difference is in the past we selected coaches good enough to take the next step.

Sooo, what I’m seeing... is that Baker can’t cover anybody on 3rd and long, unless there in the **** red zone, when the field is condensed. Guaranteed 3pts. Dude is ***!

Advertisement
I don’t u
Never run outside with the speed we have at RB. Why?
I don’t understand it, more than half the time inside zone gets stuffed like that and then King makes the wrong reads on the option plays

Disappointed by the lack of creativity, either that or Lashlee doesn’t think we have the personnel to run outside? No clue

All I can think after one and a half weeks of mediocre to poor offensive line play is, **** Marvin Wilson is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back