Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blades is on mental vacation this year.

Here's my problem with Blades, and it's tough for me to say bc he is a Blades.....he'll make a great play here and there, show his talent and chirp in everyone's ear.

But then he'll spend the next several plays missing tackles, getting drug 5 yards by a RB, not giving effort to get off blocks, or commit a PI/penalty.

If he spent as much time giving 100% play after play, he'd be an All-American. I don't mind the talking if you bring it EVERY play but when you don't, you just look foolish.

Advertisement
We absolutely got to do a better job at running the ball. I’m surprised RBs still want to play at Miami. We are lucky to have the RBs we have but the OL is ******. That’s but it nicely. Needs to be a focus the rest of the season.

Advertisement
I'm really starting to think we have no clue how to run a practice. I mean everything we do is sloppy. Everything! When we run dump offs or reverses... It get 1 yard and Pitt makes a Tackle immediately. When they do it our players miss a ton of tackles or leave WRs wide open. It's like they are just clueless out there
Definitly
We tackle like betas that’s for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back